Monday, April 20, 2009

Back At'cha


Click to enlarge

Hello people. It is a sunny day here in Seattle. Personal musings on memories of impending school vacations and the renaissance that is sunny days of spring are upcoming. I visited the Stumptown Comics Fest this weekend and enjoyed talking with other artists and picking up some cool new stuff. Someday I will get these guys off the screen and onto the page! I also really enjoy visiting Portland. I dream of moving there and immersing myself into the thriving communities of artists doing cool stuff, but the reality is different from the dream and I need to stick with the reality these days. I'm excited to stay in touch with Portland and my Portland pals and maybe I will find the nooks and crannies here in Seattle that will help me feel at home and inspire me to keep on creating new things. Thanks for looking!

No comments: