Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hold On

Click to enlarge

So, I've been pondering whether or not to stick with Facebook. I had a great conversation with a friend the other night and he left Facebook on his way to building stronger relationships with less people. Sounds good to me. I am so fickle about this stuff! I got into it and I check it a lot and I feel like I know a lot of people and have lots of friends, but then someone says something about building stronger relationships and I'm all for quitting! I also thought about trying to post on flickr more which I haven't done in a long time. Since I'm a more visual person, it'd make more sense for me to do more visual journaling. But who is it for? Who looks? Who cares? The question, "What's the use?" has been coming up more and more in my comics and in my life. Why bother and all that. Why am I writing along with this post instead of just sticking up a comic. Due to my fickle-ness I'm sure this will also fade!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Tim,

People do obviously read the stuff you write in your blog! For example I just read it and I share many of those very same thoughts and feelings about facebook. Soooo the use in the things you draw and write are sharing things so others can then share and then a dialogue is created and people can process the world around them. That is my two cents. Keep up the good work!

Love,

Liz

p.s. Jelly and Toast are adorable. That toast sure does have some neuroses :)