Friday, March 6, 2009

Studio


Click to enlarge

Hey folks! Just thought I'd add a little monoblog and tell you a few things. New color and a counter might be some changes that you've noticed around here. I hope the orange isn't too unsettling. I was sick of the gray. So, you know you can become a fan of Jelly and Toast on Facebook, right? Because you can. Kristen Kerr still has a lot more fans than we do, although I am most proud of everyone who has stepped up and signed on. Please consider leaving a comment too, as these are very helpfull to me and they satiate my grotesque need for support. I was planning to attend the Stumptown Comics Fest this year in Portland, Oregon, but I didn't send in my application early enough to get a table. I might still publish some of these as a book to somehow distribute. That's all for now!

No comments: