Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Nice


Click to enlarge

A few changes to report and one question for feedback. Firstly, I turned off the log in for comment requirement, so you can comment anonymously if you like and you can comment even if you don't have g mail or a blogger account. Secondly, as I only end up checking and uploading from my home computer, I assume everything works for others. I got some feedback on the enlarged size of the drawing. When you click to enlarge the comic, does it enlarge too much? I think too much equals wider than the browser window. A nice enlargement would fill up the browser width wise and maybe require some scrolling down. Can you see Toast and Jelly in the browser? Still trying to perfect the enlarged size. All feedback is always welcome. Thanks for looking!

No comments: