Monday, June 22, 2009

The First Ever


Click to enlarge

Swear Words!

We did it! I haven't checked this morning, but when I looked on Saturday, it was 150 to 149 Jelly and Toast! Thanks for everyone who helped make it happen and thanks for coming back to have a look at the strip. I am planning celebration party, so keep an eye out for those details.

Today I am posting the first Jelly and Toast comic I ever made! Their first performance was in a character animation assignment when I was in art school and I'm pretty sure there are no records remaining of that conversation. This is from a sketch book I was filling up when I lived in San Francisco. Probably around 2002/3. The conversation is moderated by a tooth character who (obviously) didn't last. Maybe mr tooth will come back someday! Thanks again and again for all of your support and encouragement. It has helped me to continue the comic as much as Jelly wanted to shut it down! Believe in your ideas and support your friends!

No comments: